1. Watch the video. 2. See the task below. 3. Do the task and check yourself. If you have any questions about the answers, feel free to ask them in the chat
1. Read the post about weird laws around the world.
2. Use modal verbs based on a prompt you are given to complete the gaps in the sentences: 1. You ______ lose weight before going to Japan (advice) 2. She _______ pay for the meal (it is not necessary) 3. He ______ prove that he is from Utah (ability) 4. Have a sit. You ______ be tired (I'm sure) 5. The police ______ let us go (I'm not very sure about that)
If you have any questions about the answers, feel free to ask them in the chat
Answer Key to Task 1:
should, doesn't have to, can, must, might
Topic 10 TASK 2
1. Watch the video. 2. See the task below. 3. Do the task and post it in the comments
Topic 10. Task 2
Choose one question to answer in writing and another one to record your to and send it to the chat
1. What is the strangest law / regulation everyone in your country has to follow? 2. Are there any harmful habits you think you should give up? What are they? 3. Is there a good detective story you can recommend? What is it? 4. Is there anything you absolutely have to do next week?